PHOTO OPS, AUTOGRAPHS & Meet and greets
Don’t miss the opportunity to take a portrait with celebrities! Purchase a professional portrait with either an individual star, or a group of actors from movies, television series, comics, literature, and cosplay. Each Photo Op purchase will include a glossy 8″ x 10″ print.
1. Up to four attendees per photo op.
For more than four attendees, you will be required to purchase an additional photo op; otherwise, the additional people will be turned away. Children ages six or below count towards the four.
2. Arrive between 5 to 15 minutes before your slotted time.
Please keep an eye on your inbox for an email with your time slot.
3. Please print your QR code.
As phone service may be unreliable at the event, please print and bring your photo op QR code. This will help keep the lines moving quickly and smoothly.
4. Volunteers will be on site to help keep your experience smooth.
5. Pick Up
Please pick up your printed photo at our merchandise table. For our 2018 event, we will not be providing on-site printing. Instead, we will print off-site and will have them available at our merchandise table by the first scheduled autograph session of each celebrity.
6. Digital Copies and Additional Prints
Digital copies and additional prints are available for purchase online and should be purchased before the event. Digital copies will be emailed to the provided email address at check-out no later than one week after the event closes.
Join us at each celebrity's booth for autograph options.
meet & greets
Join your favorite celebrity in a private, 30-minute chat! Up to six people are allowed per session, so reserve your spot before we sell out!
Disclaimer: Not all guests will participate in autographs, selfies, panels, meet and greets, and photo ops.
SCHEDULE - TBA
- What if a guest cancels after I’ve bought a photo op?
- If a guest cancels, your photo op is refundable (up to one week before the event), or can be redeemed for another photo op of equal or lesser value.
- How many people are allowed within one photo op?
- Up to four attendees are allowed per photo op.
- For more than four attendees, you will be required to purchase an additional photo op; otherwise, the additional people will be turned away. Children ages six or below do count towards the four.
- How early should I arrive at my photo op?
- Please arrive between 5 to 15 minutes before your slotted time.
- Are any of my purchases refundable?
- Photo ops, autographs, and meet and greets are refundable (up to one week before the event) and are also transferable for another photo op that is of equal or lesser value.
- How do I redeem my photo op once I’m at the event?
- Please print your purchased photo op ticket and present it at the event.
- As phone service may be unreliable at the event, please print and bring your photo op QR code. This will help keep the lines moving quickly and smoothly.
- Can I take pictures, or selfies, at the celebrity’s booth?
- Please check with the guest, and/or agent, to see if this is allowed. Please note that there may be a fee to do so.
- What is your photo policy while I’m in line or walking by?
- We ask that you refrain from doing so. Thank you for your cooperation.
What is a "meet & greet"?
- A meet & greet is an opportunity for fans to have a private, 30-minute chat with a celebrity.